DTouch 2 is an embedded PC with integrated Android or Linux operating system. It is based on iMX6 Cortex A9 processor with frequency up to 1 GHz. It ensures high performances in term of speed operations and multimedia handling.
Different types of lcd can be connected with max resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel full HD and it can manage both capacitive or resistive touch panels.
DTI developes and customizes user iterfaces for customer needs. We design graphics, structure, contents and the whole human-machine interaction.
The product can be expanded with uSD card, USB 2.0 Full Speed HOST and SDRAM 64Mbit. Comuncation ports available are RS232 e RS485/MODBUS, CAN bus, SPI/I2C, seriali TTL and several GPIOs.
Video interfaces available are: HDMI, LVDS and 18 bit TTL.
DTouch 2 connections are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile (uSIM card) and Ethernet port. Multimedia audio interfaces are stero both in input and output.
DTI provides the following services for this product:
- Graphic development. Three different graphics solutions are presented. This allows the customer to choose the best and more suitable offer for the application.
- Software development. We start from a basic graphic to then insert the code inside the hardware platform.
- Hardware development. If necessary, additional devices can be inserted to adapt the platform to the customer needs.
- Test and debug. The product is tested both from the functional point of view than at an electrical level.
- Creating carrier board. DTI offers several solutions for fixing the TFT and the control board. Our expertise is at the client’s disposal in order to develop customized solutions.