DTouch 1 is an hardware platform based on 32 bit ARM Cortex-M7 processor with real-time graphics acceleration that works up to 216 MHz.
It can be provided with various capacitive touchscreens sizes: from 3.5” up to the new 10.1”.
The 32 bit Cortex-M7 processor core, that is graphical hardware accelerated, allows to obtain smooth graphics, animations and fast interaction on the whole range of touchscreens.
The product is configurable with multiple memory expansion: uSD card, USB 2.0 Full Speed HOST and 64Mbit SDRAM. Communication is guaranteed by RS485 bus with MODBUS protocol, TTL serial and various GPIOs.
DTouch 1 can be connected via WIFI, Bluetooth and an Ethernet port.
DTI provides the following services for this product:
- Graphic development. Three different graphics solutions are presented. This allows the customer to choose the best and more suitable offer for the application.
- Firmware development. We start from a basic graphic to then insert the code inside the hardware platform.
- Hardware development. If necessary, additional devices can be inserted to adapt the platform to the customer needs.
- Test and debug. The product is tested both from the functional point of view than at an electrical level.
- Creating carrier board. DTI offers several solutions for fixing the TFT and the control board. Our expertise is at the client’s disposal in order to develop customized solutions.