Dtouch1 is a TFT touch screen designed for high performance and to be easily customized. It is available with various TFT’s sizes: 3.2″, 4.3″, 7″and 10.1″. The hardware structure is based on a Cortex-M4 or M7 processor core, which is able to handle both the graphics of the screen and the resisted or capacitive touch screen. USB and USD expansion card, free WI-FI and Bluetooth, communication Modbus RS485 and TTL, to which several customizable I/O can be added to the board, complete the product.
Dtouch2 is an embedded PC panel with integrated Android and Linux. Based on a IMX6 cortex A9, with a frequency of 1Ghz, it guarantees high performances in term of speed operations and movies projections. It is possible to connect a LCD with a maximum resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet ports are available. Moreover many serial communications are present to be configurable.
DTI provides the following services for these products:
- Graphic development. Three different graphics solutions are presented. This allows the customer to choose the best and more suitable offer for the application.
- Firmware development. We start from a basic graphic on which we develop the code inside the hardware platform.
- Software development. We offer both already-developed software that are easily configurable and also to-be-developed software designed on the customer specs.
- Hardware development. If necessary, additional devices can be inserted to adapt the platform to the customer needs.
- Test and debug. The product is tested both from the functional point of view than at an electrical level.
- Creating mechanical supports.DTI offers several solutions for fixing the TFT and the control board. Our expertise is at the client’s disposal in order to develop customized solutions.